Thursday, July 5, 2012

We love our bread. We love our butter. And most of all, we love each other.

Color Inspiration:


Very Parisian, don't you think?


I think so too. Check out the Eiffel Tower! 



Just big enough to fit your phone, euros, and a tube of lipstick. 


My mother has been making these little purses like crazy. There is seriously a stack of a dozen different ones sitting around her house. I think she is planning on setting out a bunch of them this Christmas and letting my cousins choose their favorite for a Christmas present. I think I'll be stealing this one, but my mother doesn't know that yet.


I wish I was in Paris right now. Le Sigh...



Want the pattern? No problem! It came from Flutter from.Kat (and it's only 5 dollars!).



I bet Madeline had a little clutch like this one. Au Revoir!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!